Wednesday 13 February 2008

The Time That Will Only Be Mine.


I know there is pain all around.
My happiness is stolen, it cannot be found.
I am hit so badly, am fallen on the ground.
But back of the heart I hear a sound.
This is not forever and nor will it be.
And good times will come for me to see.
Coz I know there will come a time
And it is only going to be mine.

I walk in the darkness all by my self.
Fear is on me and I can’t get help.
A phantom from behind creeps to scare me.
I’ll face it, no matter how fierce it will be.
I don’t run away but turn behind instead.
For me fearing is as good as being dead.
So seeing courage in my eyes he changes his way.
If I didn’t face him he would always stay.
There is a hope to survive and it never dies.
For facing these tests I’ll have my prize.
Coz I know there will come a time
And it is only going to be mine.

Each day I crawl the streets of the city to see.
It is pretty hard for me, some one to be.
Amazed by the houses up there as I look from down.
I too want to be there and not here on the ground.
No matter how impossible it may seem.
To get there each day I will work and dream.
Till there is breath in me, my dreams have a ray.
Who knows my struggle will one day pay.
Coz I know there will come a time.
And it is only going to be mine.

Lina L.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Gift of Nostalgia on A Birthday

Hello Aunty, Wanna say I miss yu   Miss spending tyme with yu I miss the food yu cooked   And good, my world looked The ...