Wednesday 9 August 2017

Gift of Nostalgia on A Birthday

Hello Aunty,

Wanna say I miss yu 
Miss spending tyme with yu

I miss the food yu cooked 
And good, my world looked

The mother in you scolded, pampered and cared me 
Can’t forget seeing you making Easter eggs for me

It still remains nostalgic 
Missing you is nothing but tragic

Yur chicken curry and Kori Roti I cudn't forget the taste 
It was my first and and till date the very best

I crave for those crab curry and Manglorean Chicken 
Crave and miss more the Karela ka Bhel from your kitchen

It was delicious and yumm 
As memories flooding come

Only yu can make it best
For east or west
Aunty yu are the best!

Wish yu a very happy burthday Collen Aunty

No comments:

Post a Comment

Gift of Nostalgia on A Birthday

Hello Aunty, Wanna say I miss yu   Miss spending tyme with yu I miss the food yu cooked   And good, my world looked The ...