Wednesday 23 March 2011

To be shared


There was once a toy maker. He had many toys with him. Each of them had something special and wonderful in them. Something not found in anyone. Some laughed, some danced, some wrote, some just added a spark to the lot. But all of them were special and unique in the own special way. But one day, one of them made a mistake. Grave, was what the Toymaker felt. But the toys begged to differ, after all, all of us make mistakes. What would we get to learn if there weren't any mistakes? But the toymaker didn't seem to think that way. He just threw that toy out forever. He could have just oiled it, or given it to the mechanics shop. But he didn't. He had a choice. We all have. There's always a better way, it may be a bit longer and difficult to tread, but it does make sense, if not now, maybe sooner or later it would. I wonder why people fail to see that. Thank God, I guess I am not one of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Gift of Nostalgia on A Birthday

Hello Aunty, Wanna say I miss yu   Miss spending tyme with yu I miss the food yu cooked   And good, my world looked The ...