Thursday 17 December 2009

Happy Birthday - John


To my john on his birthday !!! :-)

o my dearest john baba i knw currently u r bipashas chawa

bt it doesnt matter 2 me coz i knw ur love is jst fr me

u may run, hide bt u cant escape my love's gun

m truly, madly deeply in love with u n its only fr u.

i prefer u most of d time without shirt n i dnt like it when u showed off ur butt

evry time i see ur dimples i rembr a baby's giggles

u r a sweeeet heart dat is all real with no implants at all

see v both like 2 keep it natural thn y d hell r u behind dat silicon implanted bomb

v both love animals deep down our hearts, u gt a peta membership n i knw il b given one soon

d day u r ready 2 become my groom

vl look into each othrz eyes n say i do n frm thr our story will start dont worry john il help u forget ur past

muaahhhhhhhhhhhh urs n only urs

Cheers, Lina L. Date: 17-Dec-2009 4:36 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Gift of Nostalgia on A Birthday

Hello Aunty, Wanna say I miss yu   Miss spending tyme with yu I miss the food yu cooked   And good, my world looked The ...